The 9 agencies which administer Shelter Plus Care units as sub-grantees under the Westchester County Department of Community Mental Health meet regularly to improve program performance.
- 1 UPCOMING EVENTS
- 2 PREVIOUS MEETINGS
- 3 OTHER NOTICES
- 4 RESOURCES
- 4.1 Mandatory new county-wide Intake and Exit Forms for Continuum of Care projects, revised according to new HUD 2010 Data Standards
- 4.2 Shelter Plus Care Manual
- 4.3 DCMH Voucher Form (2010 Revision)
- 4.4 DCMH Reasonable Rent standards (Revised 2010 standards at 150% of local median)
- 4.5 Client Folder Documents
- 5 CHRONIC HOMELESS DOCUMENTS
Date: Thursday, April 25, 2013
Location: Room 217, 112 East Post Road, White Plains
This meeting takes place on the 4th Thursday of each month.
- March 7, 2013
- New HUD Data Elements effective June 1.
New data elements must be used for clients entering Continuum of Care projects starting June 1.
This HUD document details the changes.
A mandatory new Intake Form is avaiable for download below under RESOURCES.
Pat Harper has transitioned the HMIS to new the data requirements.
As of June 2011, all new APR will use these data elements.
Mandatory new county-wide Intake and Exit Forms for Continuum of Care projects, revised according to new HUD 2010 Data Standards
- Continuum of Care Intake Form revised according to new HUD 2010 Data Standards
- Continuum of Care Exit Form revised according to new HUD 2010 Data Standards
- Form for Annual Reassessment of Clients according to new HUD 2010 Data Standards
- New Housing Status Definitions according to new HUD 2010 Data Standards
Shelter Plus Care Manual
DCMH Voucher Form (2010 Revision)
DCMH S+C voucher form. Submit as Excel file each month. In addition, submit a pdf file of a scan of a signed copy.
Sample OMB compliant employee timesheet to document work done for S+C activities. Must be signed by relevant employees each month.
DCMH Reasonable Rent standards (Revised 2010 standards at 150% of local median)
Client Folder Documents
- Client Folder Checklist
- 1 Client Intake form
- 3 Disability Verification form
- 4 Sample Release of Information form
- 5 Lead Based Paint disclosure form
- 6 HQS checklist for apartment inspections
- 7 Rent reasonableness certification
- 8 Client rent contribution calculator
- 9 Monthly client supportive services match tracking form
- Sample S+C Occupancy Agreement
CHRONIC HOMELESS DOCUMENTS
This HUD manual contains instructions and definitions related to serving Chronic Homeless individuals.
HUD forms necessary to document Chronic Homelessness (extracted from the HUD manual above)